- The Agribusiness Group (through SIMP and Lonsum) acquired an effective 57.7% share of PT Mentari Pertiwi Makmur, an investment company that owns equity in PT Sumalindo Alam Lestari, which has business interests in industrial forest plantations.
- The Agribusiness Group acquired 50% of Companhia Mineira de Açúcar e Álcool Participações, a Brazilian sugar company.
- ICBP, through its JV subsidiaries with Asahi, acquired PT Prima Cahaya Indobeverages (“PCIB”), which was previously known as PT Pepsi-Cola Indobeverages, a bottler of Pepsi brand carbonated soft drinks and juice.
- The Agribusiness Group and First Pacific Company Limited formed a 30:70 joint venture company to invest in 34% of Roxas Holdings Inc., the largest integrated sugar business company in the Philippines.
- Acquired 82.88% stake in CMFC, an integrated vegetable processor company in China that is listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.