Jakarta, 29 May 2019 – Today, PT Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk (“Indofood” or the “Company”) held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“AGM”) and Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (“EGM”), and obtained the approval for all the proposed resolutions.
At the AGM, the shareholders approved among others:
- The Board of Directors’ annual report on the activities and financial results of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2018;
- Dividend payout of Rp236 per share, which includes an interim cash dividend of Rp65 per share paid on 29 November 2018, with the remaining dividend payout in the amount of Rp171 per share to be paid on 8 July 2019;
- Honorable discharge of Mr. Robert Charles Nicholson as the Commissioner of the Company and Mr. Sulianto Pratama as the Director of the Company, as well as new appointment of Mr. John William Ryan as the Commissioner of the Company effective from the closing of the AGM until the closing of AGM year 2021.
- Board of Commissioners:
- President Commissioner : Manuel Velez Pangilinan
- Commissioner : Benny Setiawan Santoso
- Commissioner : Christopher Huxley Young
- Commissioner : Joseph Hon Pong Ng
- Commissioner : John William Ryan
- Independent Commissioner : Utomo Josodirdjo
- Independent Commissioner : Bambang Subianto
- Independent Commissioner : Adi Pranoto Leman
- Board of Directors:
- President Director : Anthoni Salim
- Director : Franciscus Welirang
- Director : Tjhie Tje Fie (Thomas Tjhie)
- Director : Taufik Wiraatmadja
- Director : Moleonoto (Paulus Moleonoto)
- Director : Axton Salim
- Director : Joedianto Soejonopoetro
- Director : Hendra Widjaja
At the EGM, the shareholders approved the amendment of article 3 of the Company’s articles of association in order to comply with the Indonesian Standard Classification of Line of Business 2017 as required for the Online Single Submission (OSS).
Anthoni Salim, the President Director and Chief Executive Officer of Indofood, said: “I would like to appreciate all stakeholders for their confidence and support. Looking forward, we will continue our efforts to maintain Indofood’s competitive advantages for sustainable growth”.
---End---About PT Indofood Sukses Makmur TbkOver the last two decades, Indofood has progressively transformed into a Total Food Solutions company with operations in all stages of food manufacturing, from the production of raw materials and their processing, to consumer products in the market. Today, it is renowned as a well-established company and a leading player in each business category in which it operates. In its business operations, Indofood capitalizes on economies of scale and a resilient business model with four complementary Strategic Business Groups (“Group”), namely:
- Consumer Branded Products (“CBP”)
Supported by the strength of its product brands, the Group produces a diverse range of consumer branded products including noodles, dairy, snack foods, food seasonings, nutritional and specialty foods, and beverages.
The Group is primarily a producer of wheat flour as well as pasta, with business operations supported by its own shipping and packaging units.
The Group’s principal activities range from research and development, seed breeding, oil palm cultivation and milling, to the production and marketing of branded cooking oils, margarine and shortening. The Group also cultivates and processes rubber, sugar cane and other crops.
With the most extensive distribution network in Indonesia, the Group distributes the majority of the consumer products manufactured by Indofood and its subsidiaries, as well as by third parties, to the market.For further information, please contact:Victor SuhendraCorporate SecretaryPT Indofood Sukses Makmur TbkTel : +62 21 5795 8822Fax: +62 21 5793 7373